A short story from Mary regarding the impact of these beads.
A brief glimpse of the love and creativity that goes into each product sold on our store.
Our commitment to you:
- When you buy from Amazima, you help employ Ugandan women, feed and educate children, and receive a beautiful piece of jewelry to show your partnership with us wherever you go.
- Each piece of jewelry is made by a hard-working woman in Amazima's vocational program. Katie personally meets with Amazima’s artisans each week for a time of prayer, Bible study, and discipleship. Our goal is to empower them in their craft, as well as in their walk with Christ.
- The women in our vocational program are paid a fair wage and given financial training by Amazima's staff members.
- Every piece of jewelry we sell is handcrafted and unique. Because of that, your product may vary slightly from the photographs on this website. We accept exchanges and returns from any customer who is not fully satisfied.
- Amazima Ministries was founded by Katie Davis in 2008.
- The 501(c)(3) organization, based out of Brentwood, TN, helps educate and empower the people of Uganda with God's love.
The below FAQ will hopefully anticipate any questions you may have. If you have other questions, however, please contact us.
Find out more about Amazima Ministries on our website.Visit amazima.org