Amazima Ministries was founded by Katie Davis in 2008. The 501(c)(3) organization, based out of Franklin, TN, helps educate and empower the people of Uganda with God's love. Find out more about Amazima Ministries on our website.
Our commitment to you:
- When you buy from Amazima, you help employ Ugandan woman, feed hungry children, and receive a beautiful piece of jewelry to show your solidarity with Uganda wherever you go.
- Each piece of jewelry is made by a hard-working woman in Amazima's vocational program. We know these women and their stories, and we love them deeply.
- The women in our vocational program are paid a fair wage and given financial training by Amazima's social workers.
- All proceeds from Amazima's jewelry sales are applied toward the feeding of 1,200 children Monday through Friday in the slum community of Masese. The women in Amazima's vocational program are proud that their dedication and work ethic helps feed hungry children in their neighborhood.
- All women in Amazima's jewelry vocational program receive spiritual discipleship. Katie personally meets with the women each week for a time of prayer and a Bible study.
- Please remember that these pieces are handcrafted and may vary from the photographs on this website. Just like the women who make the jewelry, each set is wonderfully unique—no two sets are exactly alike. We accept exchanges and returns from any customer who is not fully satisfied.